Company: El Pollo Loco Holdings
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Have you ever envisioned leading a team to success or dared to
help manage a million-dollar business? Well heres your opportunity
to live the dream! Put your team-building skills to the test and
bring us your passion, energy, and strong customer service skills.
Well provide you with an awesome training program, great mentors
and an exceptional team that will help you launch your career. The
rest is up to you!
Whats in it for you!
We offer eligible Employees the following Benefits/Perks:
- Medical + Dental + Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D/Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (General Manager and Assistant
- Meal Discounts
- Experience: Must be an EPL Shift Leader or have 2-4 years of
supervisory experience, preferably within a restaurant environment.
Familiarity with Point-Of-Sale systems is desired.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal English
communication skills (second language a plus)
- Competencies: Basic math and computer skills, and strong
interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills
- Driving/Vehicle : Must be at least 18 years old and possess a
valid drivers license and a reliable vehicle that may be used for
- Food Handler Card: Must have a Serve Safe Certificate at time
of hire or obtain a Serve Safe Certificate and pass the EPL Food
Safety Audit (FSA) class upon hire, where applicable.
- Work Hours: Full-Time schedule, and may work any shift
including opening, mid-day, and closing. The great news is that our
restaurants are not open 24 hours!
- Career Advancement/Career Plan: We promote heavily from within,
so from an AM you can develop to become a General Manager, Area
Leader, Director of Operations, and beyond!
- Work Attire: EPL logod shirt will be provided, and black slacks
and no-slip shoes are required
Assistant Manager Job Summary:
- Supervising assigned shifts, and provides supervision to crew
members in the absence of the General Manager
- Training and developing crew members
- Completing administrative tasks (e.g. financial and inventory
control, schedules, logging maintenance, etc.)
- Creating and ensuring exceptional guest experiences
- Ensuring compliance with all security, food safety, quality,
and cleanliness standards
- Maintaining cost controls and contributing to the sales/profit
- Building your skills and leveraging the available tools to
prepare yourself for a future General Manager role
Company & Culture
For over 35 years El Pollo Loco continues to dominate the market in
delivering the best citrus-marinated fire-grilled chicken. We
opened our first restaurant in 1980 in Los Angeles, and today we
are over 450 restaurants strong and still growing! From our
products to our people, were truly amazing!
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: El Pollo Loco Holdings, San Bernardino , Assistant Manager, Executive , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!