Health And Safety Manager
Company: 360 Industrial Services
Posted on: November 24, 2022
A renewable energy infrastructure organization is seeking an
experienced Health and Safety Manager to join the team. The
individual that assumes this role ensures compliance with company
and regulatory policies, promotes a culture of safety to ensure
employees are accountable and responsible for health, safety, and
*Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.*
Additionally, the Health & Safety Manager will identify safety
hazards, conduct safety training classes and functions as the
leader for the Emergency Response Team (ERT), and ensure compliance
with Cal/OSHA requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledgeable in corporate health and safety policies and
translate them into procedures and work practices.
- Conduct safety audits and communicate results to
- Work with regulatory agencies to assure continual compliance of
the site with all applicable laws.
- Serve as contact for all safety issues related to regulatory
agencies for permit inspections, investigations, compliance and
follow-up issues, permit requirements within the regulatory
framework and files reports to regulatory agencies as
- Manage workers compensation insurance claims.
- Ensure that employees use the proper personal protective
- Interact with all levels of the organization and maintain a
strong presence to uphold and create a positive, safe and compliant
- Act to prevent and/or eliminate potentially hazardous or unsafe
- Ensure that fire systems and firefighting equipment is
maintained in proper working condition.
- Manage, coordinate and conduct environmental, health and safety
- Support the organization's activities in the continued
certification of ISO 9001 Quality Management System and ISO14001
Environmental Management System.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Two years of college
- Minimum 2-5 years of related experience working in an
industrial setting, preferably within the solar industry.
- Strong working knowledge of environmental health and safety
regulations, safe operating practices in a business and chemical
environment and EHS enforcement of procedures and policies.
- Must have at minimum certifications in OSHA 511, HAZWOPER 40
hours and basic Industrial Hygiene.
- NFPA 70 code knowledge would be helpful.
- Must be accredited to teach basic Cal/OSHA courses on
Keywords: 360 Industrial Services, San Bernardino , Health And Safety Manager, Executive , Barstow, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!