Director Nursing Emergency Services
Company: Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Founded in 1910, Dignity Health - Community Hospital of San
Bernardino is a 347-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital
located in San Bernardino, California. Known for its programs in
maternity care and pediatrics, behavioral health and long-term
subacute care for adults and children, the hospital also includes
inpatient and outpatient surgery. The hospital shares a legacy of
humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation's five largest
health care systems. Visit
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Annual Incentive (Bonus) Program.
- Matching Retirement Programs.
- Pension fully funded by the Hospital.
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Free Membership to our Care@Work program supporting child care,
pet care, and adult dependent needs.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Wellness Program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
Position Summary:Directs the provision of nursing care in a
business unit while maintaining standards of patient care.Principal
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the overall quality of care provided by the
nursing personnel. Advises medical staff, department heads, and
administrators in matters related to nursing service and
- Interprets policies and objectives of nursing service to staff
and community groups.
- Monitors the operations of the nursing staff and ensures
compliance with regulations on organizational and governmental
standards and practices. Schedules staff and conducts employee
- Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (e.g. BSN) or equivalent education
and experience and Master's degree in nursing or other-related
field (e.g., MSN/MBA/MHA).
- Minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience and two (2)
years of leadership experience.Licensure:
- Registered Nursing License (RN) in state of practice, Basic
Life Support (BLS), other credentials or modules may be
Keywords: Community Hospital of San Bernardino, San Bernardino , Director Nursing Emergency Services, Executive , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!