Regional Account Manager
Company: Ember Valley
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We want to take the Company to the next level and this is where you
come in. As a Regional Account Manager on our Sales team, you know
how to create and keep strong customer partnerships. You know what
it means to go above and beyond by driving business results and
delivering superior customer service.
You are a self-starter, organized, adaptable and take the time to
understand every aspect of our business. You embrace continuous
customer engagement and opportunities to grow your accounts. As a
team player, you build strong relationships with accounts to
support the growth of the business. You have a passion for the
cannabis industry and have a good understanding of all our products
and offerings. You are proactive and excel at driving sales,
enabling the business to achieve the next level of growth.
We are growing fast and need someone to come in and own territory.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fast-paced rapidly
growing start-up within the ever-growing cannabis industry.
What You Will Be Doing
Account and Relationship Management
- Build strong partnerships with Mothership Agency accounts,
fostering growth and long- term relationships.
- Manage assigned account relationships, evaluating needs with a
focus on growing these existing accounts.
- Maintain a deep understanding of your account's needs,
monitoring their preferences, and delivering superior service.
- Proactively resolve any potential inventory, service, and sales
issues, keeping the customer apprised of developments.
- Build and protect the quality of Mothership Agency's products,
sharing extensive product knowledge with your accounts and ensuring
products meet the established standards from distribution to the
New Business Development
- Work with our sales leaders to devise and implement innovative
strategies to attract and engage new accounts within your
- Constantly source and secure new relationships to add to your
book of business
- Maintain a pulse on trends across the ever-changing cannabis
landscape, evaluate competitor activities, economic indicators and
overall market trends.
Building Business Success
- Meet established key performance indicators (KPI's) for
assigned region and track metrics on sales, pricing, accounts and
- Solicit input from your accounts on the Company's products and
services to ensure Mothership Agency maintains its position.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Production, Operations and other
key areas to develop lead sources, expand the customer base, and
ensure that product availability meets customer demand.
- We are a start-up, rolling up our sleeves to build something
bigger than ourselves. This means that other duties may arise, and
we support one another in accomplishing what's needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related
- A passion for the cannabis industry
- 2 years-experience of B2B sales.
- Experience in liquor and beverage, consumer products, or
cannabis is a huge plus.
- Strong use of CRM and Microsoft office.
- Organized and prioritize your work to meet deadlines, adapting
to unexpected priorities.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, time management and
- Collaborative and able to build effective relationships to
enable the Company to reach and exceed its goals.
- Able to excel in an unstructured, start-up environment, and
bring an element of precision and organization.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Keywords: Ember Valley, San Bernardino , Regional Account Manager, Executive , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!