Assistant Director of Retail Operations
Company: Red Envelope Consulting
Location: Forest Falls
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Red Envelope is seeking a driven Assistant Director of Retail
Operations for a faith-based camp in Forest Falls, California that
welcomes various campers, guests and groups throughout the year.
The camp is located in the scenic mountains of Forest Falls, while
also being just a few miles away from many shopping, dining, and
The Assistant Director of Retail Operations is responsible for the
management and operations of the coffee shop, food venues and
retail staff. The role leads a staff of approximately 50 people
during the busiest summer months. The camp is looking for a
results-driven leader who is excited for the expansion of their
multiple retail sites and growing staff in years to come. -
Key Job Functions
- Develops and maintains standards of quality for the Retail
Department and coordinates the smooth operation of the department
to ensure professionalism, -customer satisfaction, -efficiency, and
- Ensures the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Responsible for scheduling -staff and ensuring adequate
staffing levels -for all -locations. -
- Act as a spiritual leader for the staff, including facilitation
of bible studies throughout the summer.
- Increase -sales through product knowledge, merchandising and
staff training. -
- Directs the purchasing and inventory control systems. -
- Ensure proper product levels in store and in storage.
- Oversight of the budget, -expenditures and equipment
- Responsible for maintenance schedules, -cleanliness -and
organization -of all venues. -
- Recruits, interviews, hires, trains, evaluates, and develops
-Retail staff. -
- Maintains a safety management program for -retail -staff.
- Constantly looking for new and creative ways to accomplish
- Gives recommendations to the Director of Operations for
department -improvements. -
- Actively supports and participates in staff spiritual life
- Understand and demonstrates the organization's Core values.
- Takes the appropriate conflict management steps with customers
and other employees when needed. -
- Performs other duties as assigned. -Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Recent management experience in fast food, coffee shop, retail
and/or restaurant environment.
- Strong leadership skills with experience leading teams.
- Previous experience leading teams to success in a faith based
environment is preferred. -
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing systems across
the board. -
- A motivated self starter with a can-do, want to do attitude.
- Excellent people skills
- Proven history of leading teams to success -
- Creative and innovative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and some nights as needed
- Required to stand, walk, sit and have sufficient hand, arm and
finger dexterity to operate retail machines.
- Mild Physical work
- Some lifting, pushing or pulling of objects over 20 poundsRed
Envelope Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin,
political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status,
disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee
organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or
other non-merit factor. -
Keywords: Red Envelope Consulting, San Bernardino , Assistant Director of Retail Operations, Executive , Forest Falls, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!