Business Development Manager
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Our client, a family-owned food manufacturer is currently
looking for a driven experienced Business Development Manager to
join their team and work primarily remotely as well as out of their
San Bernardino, CA location. They are a major manufacturer of fried
snacks for dozens of branded and private label lines across the
U.S. The general function of a Business Development Manager is to
sell our companies products and assure that there is ongoing
communication between the customer, sales department and the
company; it is essential that the customer is offered the best care
and attentiveness needed. This position will be responsible for
upholding the highest quality standards set forth by the company,
consistent with its values, integrity and mission statement. It is
also necessary that the Business Development Manager assures that
the highest quality product is being provided to our clients. Job
- Sales hunting skills.
- Ability to be self-driven, and Innovative thinker.
- Ability to Network.
- Search for and identify those companies that are currently
doing business with our closest competitors.
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a unique territory as a
sales account manager. This will include a large, pre-existing
- Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new,
exciting business relationships.
- Understand each customer's sales needs to provide real,
- Knowledge in the food industry preferably snack foods.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the current market conditions
and Initiate projects to achieve targets, including good thorough
understanding of market trends, customer needs, and competitive
moves in addition to strengths /capabilities and competitive
- Travel required including to our Los Angeles CA, San Bernardino
CA, and Tennessee location. Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- US work Authorization (Required)
- 5+ years outside sales experience
- Knowledge with Co-Pack and Private Label
- Food Manufacturing Experience
- Leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Programs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple
- Excellent communication and written skills
Keywords: Confidential, San Bernardino , Business Development Manager, Executive , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!