Associate Division Director Youth Programs
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to
building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared
for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in
1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families.
Aspiranet's services include foster care and adoption family
support, residential care, support for youth making the transition
from foster care to adulthood, mental and behavioral health
services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family
resources. We provide services throughout California. Associate
Division Director Youth Programs Requisition Number 11714
Department: Transitional Age Youth Location: This position can be
located in one of the following Aspiranet office locations - San
Bernardino, Camarillo, Long Beach, Riverside, Bakersfield. Are you
interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare
services?-- Founded in 1975 with locations across California,
Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that
exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet
offers a unique blend of services including foster family support,
residential care, adoption services, and services for foster youth
transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive
home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate
our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our
work, and most importantly, our people. Aspiranet staff gain
inspiration from human connection and understand that success is
the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and
those committed to excellence. Your Future Team When you work for
Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively
affect children and families. Your Impact The Associate Division
Director (ADD) under the supervision of the CDD will assist in
providing direction and support to local programs regarding budget
operations and practice. The ADD is responsible for assisting with
the development of program policy and procedures, initiatives, and
projects. The ADD will support the implementation of program best
practice reviews, adherence to standards, training and support
local offices towards the achievement of program outcomes. The ADD
will provide direct support to Core Division Director and Senior
Executive Team in implementation of initiatives and projects. Your
Skills and Duties
- Assist the CDD in directing and supporting local programs in
meeting their budgetary, operational and practice objectives.
- Assist CDD in development of divisional strategic plan
- Assist in agency's responses to RFP's, RFQ's, etc.
- Assist in the identifying staff core competencies, developing
and implementing staff training to address competencies.
- Assist CDD in supporting core program's realization of local
- Oversee quarterly divisional best practice reviews and assist
in holding divisional best practice standards.
- Reviewing and approving incident reports
- Supporting local management staff in the identifying of
performance management issues and performance plan.
- Assist in holding and monitoring practice standards (for
Programs that do not have QM staff).
- Facilitate on-going workgroups and subsequent work
- Work collaboratively with the Agency QM Director in developing
and implementing procedures and/or training materials specific to
quarterly best review findings & recommendations.
- Develop trainings related to core program best practice for
- Develop, maintain, and execute Agency-wide projects.
- Assist in the oversight of Joint Commission, contract and
- Monitor project deliverables and timelines, notify the CDD when
issues arise, and take corrective actions, as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the Agency Share Point site, divisional
- Assist in communication to staff regarding divisional and or
- Provide routine consultation to local programs regarding
agency, county, state and accreditation standards.
- Coordinate with IT regarding on-going Options database updates
and other agency data needs. Supervise adherence to the maintenance
of database records.
- Participate when required in management team meetings. Work in
partnership with other Associate Division Directors on shared
- Act as the core division lead in the absence of the Core
- Support and model Aspiranet's values, represent the agency in a
professional manner, and abide by the agency's Professional Code of
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff,
clients and community resources.
- Maintain client and case confidentiality per regulatory and
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Core Division
Directors. Education & Work Experience
- Master's Degree in social work or related field.--
- A minimum of three years supervisory/management experience in
- Three years of full-time direct care employment in division
- Meets agency's conditions of employment i.e. Fingerprint and
child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and
clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and county
regulations by periodic sanction checks Compensation: DOE Benefits:
Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice
in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our
staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive
benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is
robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure,
providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the
unexpected. Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing
hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you
passionate. EEO/AA Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment
opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full
consideration under state, local, and federal law. EEO/AA Aspiranet
is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all
applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and
Keywords: Aspiranet, San Bernardino , Associate Division Director Youth Programs, Executive , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!