Engineer ICBM SME - GBSD, Ground Based Strategic Deterrent
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Northrop Grumman isin need ofan ICBM Ground Systems Subject Matter Expert [ location San Bernardino, California ]to guide the design and development of the newest ICBM weapon system, Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD). Responsibilities will center on technical oversight of the design, engineering, and development of all GBSD ground systems while also supporting program management with program milestones and technical deliverables. This position will report to the Launch Systems Sub-IPT.
- BS in EngineeringOR Logistics with 15+ years of experience.
- Minimum of 10+ years hands-on ICBM experience in the areas of : Flight testing,maintenance, operation, command and control,
- Experience with Microsoft Office is mandatory.
* Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance with a minimum of 5 YEARS until expiration from the Start/Hire date
- Active TOP SECRET security clearance is preferred.
- ICBM experience supporting the Air Force.
- Experience with the entire ICBM weapon system and knowledge of technical order development and sustainment
- Individual must possess good written and verbal communication skills, and good analytical skills.
- Familiarity with drawings and specifications is a plus.Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, San Bernardino , Engineer ICBM SME - GBSD, Ground Based Strategic Deterrent, Engineering , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!