This EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT Position Features:
TYPICAL POSITION DUTIES:
Performs a wide variety of highly skilled administrative support
functions for the Corporate executives and senior level management
staff. Handles confidential corporate matters in a discrete manner
while dealing effectively with all management, employees and
*Makes all travel arrangements for the executive staff. Coordinates
schedules and monitors travel expenditures and reimbursements.
*Distributes all incoming and outgoing correspondence and mail.
*Coordinates executive meeting schedules and assists in planning of
meetings and events.
*Performs purchasing and accounting functions such as the
acquisition of supplies and processing of invoices and check
requests for payment preparation.
*Provides professional handling of executive visitors including
members of the Board of Directors, state and federal legislators,
customers, investors and vendors.
* 5+ years of executive secretarial experience
* Excellent organizational skills
* Superior Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet skills
* Ability to work flexible work hours when required
* Ability to deal professionally with executives, management,
employees and visitors
* AS/AA degree in a related field
* Secretarial certification
* 3+ years as an executive secretary or administrative assistant in
a corporate environment
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected